- June 1, 2031: The Taliban enters Pakistan
- June 4, 2031: Iran gets involved.
- June 7, 2031: Russia sends forces through Occupied Georgia, to invade Azerbaijan, which is currently occupied by Iran.
- June 9, 2031: Gennady Zyuganov announces he does not have any affiliation with terrorists, and that he is against them.
- June 11, 2031: India joins on Iran's side, known as the Punjab Powers.
- June 23, 2031: Balochistan is conuered by the terrorists.
- June 25. 2021: China joins in on Russia's side.
- June 26, 2021: Seeing this as an opportunity, Muqatilin Fakhurin Mujhadeen joins the war on Taliban's side.