|Political Party||IRL: Democrat, Independent
I am a political analyst. I live in Summit county Ohio and I am not saying what city/town/village I live in. Ohio is a beautiful state, the temperature is amazing and lovely national parks and forests. Our education system is amazing we have wonderful schools which every kid and child can enjoy. We have many beliefs politically and are most of the time the most important state in elections (1976, 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012). We have a population of about 11,000,000. We have car manufacturing companies such as the famous General Motors.
Now state advertising aside, lets talk about me. I am a moderate liberal who would be happy to work across the aisle to preserve and grow our country. My biggest idol in politics is Tim Ryan, he comes from northwestern Ohio and is a moderate too (the idol before that was Walter Mondale until about... 2013 I would say when I really became interested in Tim Ryan (and also I would like to say "rest in peace" Vice President Mondale)). I started learning all the presidents of the United States at about the age of 8. And a year later I became an expert at American politics. And the following year I started learning about parliamentary governments such as Canada (which I can also name all their Prime Ministers), the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (that is what it really should be called), and Australia (not to be confused with the continent of Oceania), and also how they work preferably Canada which is my 2nd favorite country besides the US. And later in life like about 4 years later, I was able to draw maps with memory like the US. I can speak German* (Ich Spreche Deutsh) but not fluently. I am half Japanese on my mother's side and well... on the other side I am, Swedish, German, English (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland), and very very very little part miscellaneous.
- Pro-Choice (I am not a female and not my business so whatever)
- Pro-Electoral College (So Republicans can at least have a chance)
- Anti-Filibuster (there is no way Congress can do anything with a Filibuster)
- Raise Teacher Salaries (They work hard day and night to try and help kids)
- MAGAWS (Make America Great Again With SCIENCE)
- Tax the Rich (Makes no sense if someone with $999,999,999,999 pays $1,000 while a middle class family has to pay $2,500)
- Independent Commissions redraw districts (Gerrymandering lets the party of that state stay in power forever)
- Eliminate Fossil Fuels (Use RENEWABLE fuels like Solar energy, wind, and water)