Contribute to the Future
- Completed the Tutorial mentioned earlier?
- Read at least some of the articles listed above?
- Edited articles that were inappropriate, irrelevant, or superficial?
- Improved articles on which you knew more on? If so, have you added works cited/bibliographies where necessary?
- Condensed small articles (stubs) into larger ones?
- Met with fellow Future contributors at the forums?
- Written your own article? If so, have you added a link to your own article onto this page or other important page?
- Classified your article as a scenario if it only represents a possibility?
- Written a very long (more than 32kb) article? If so, have you broken it into smaller ones?
- Written multiple articles on a related topic or scenario? If so have you established a timeline for your series of articles to allow for easy surfing between them?
- Viewed nearly every article on the Future Wikia? If so, have you created a Time Tree showing Points of Divergence?
- Become an administrator of the Future Wikia? If so, have you ensured quality standards and deleted unsalvageable articles?
- Worked on establishing a parallel of one of the following projects on the Future Wikia?
- Future:Technology Tree
- Future:Transhumanist Timeline
- The Temple of the future
- ScenarioThinking.org a wiki with 200+ driving forces
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.