"China and India become Australian Slave States" WTF. You mean satellite states?
1. Taiwan controls China as a fully democratic republic.
2. India pays reparations.
hello Timemaster, I was origin that timeline idea, but english is not my native language and I see you are doing a good work in that, i just say go on bro, I will around loking what up, and touching a little, just to help, but aniway you can say this is your timeline now, I agree--Fero 02:08, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
CoNations map, if you like--Fero 02:24, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
"terrotorial changes:Hong Kong and Macau become part of the ROC." why? is sow great be a big city of the winner natios, that sound like "New York become a part of Russia after Cold War (when Russia loss)", tibet war of independence is reasonable, but Hong Kong...aniway go on--Fero 02:48, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
China won Australia but took heavy losses in the mainland, so Hong Kong and Macau would probably want to join the democratic ROC rather than the more authoritarian PRC. —Preceding signed comment added by TimeMaster (talk • contribs) 15:10, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
China won Australia but took heavy losses in the mainland mainland mind continental china asia? atack by who? china have nuclear bombs, nobody really atack them. Argentine british war for malvinas/Falklands 1982, Argentine not atack London, because distance and british nuclear power. If USA or UK did a hard atack in mainland china i think hawai or manchester is gonna disapire in revenge by nuclear or traditional bombs--Fero 18:28, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
- If China or India attacked Australia what makes you think that nuclear weapons would not be used against them?
- first, is gonna use China or India nuclear weapons against Australia? no, asians wan live in a clear land, not in hiroshima
- second, is gonna use Australia nuclear weapons against asians? not, Australia have not that weapons
- 3, is gonna USA use nuclear weapons? where?
- if yes, in the sea agianst ship or submarines, that become in a marine nuclear war, and maybe hawwai gonna get a little nuclear hurt, and USA can lost his 11 Aircraft carrier
- if yes, in mainland china or continetal asia, that become in a heavy nuclear war and New york gonna get nuclear hurt
- if not, that option is the best to USA, I believe --Fero 05:24, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
|Australian War (World War III)|
Map of the War's Belligerents.
Charles Patrick Edwards
The Australian War (commonly known as World War III and abbreviated to AW or WW3) was a global military conflict lasting from 2016 to 2018. In involved most great powers, and although many nations did not send troops, most nations took a stance on which side they supported. The reason for the war was a Chinese surprise attack on the Commonwealth of Australia, which eventually lead to the takeover of Australia by China and India (although by then, many citizens and officials had evacuated to escape communism) and the entrance of many nations to the EU and the OAS.
Course of the War
Declaration of War
By 2015, alliances between India and China (and later Indonesia) had developed, and the two emerging superpowers were hungry for power. After a sneak attack on northern Australia on June 22, 2010, the Chinese swept through the country, only a day later issuing a declaration of war. Australian forces were slowing down Pan-Asian forces, but it wouldn't hold for very long until troops from New Zealand and NATO arrived.