Australia, officially The People's Republic of Australia, is a Sovereign State in Oceania. It Was established after a successful coup attempt in 2018 because Australians didn't want to stay allied with the ever-collapsing United States of America.
The the collapses of Capitalism Worldwide, and the United States becoming a communist country, led to Australia turning to its nearest trade partners & allies; China, Indonesia & India. This is when Australia, under extreme pressure, was declared a Socialist State after a Government Coup. Soon after, Australia was declared A Dominant One-Party Presidential Republic.
World War III
During WW-III, Australia was allied with China, India, Oman, Indonesia, Mexico, Turkey & Russia as The Shanghai Pact; against Tanzania, Niger, South Africa, Iran, Pakistan, Yemen & Algeria called The Tehran Pact. The war lasted six years, with the Shanghai Pact emerging victorious, and the Tehran Pact disbanding and all members suffered heavy losses.
Post World War III
- People's Republic of China: Australia's Most Crucial Ally as Trading Partner.
- Republic of India: Another Important Trade Partner and Ally. They share a long history together, including the fact they were both colonized by the United Kingdom.
- Federation of Russia: Close Relations have been shared for a couple of years, and were allied together in WWI & WWII.
- Union of Indonesia: They share common allies, including China & Russia. They also have a free trade agreement.
- Brazilian Republic: Australia & Brazil have shared good relations for decades, and both are popular tourist destinations for each peoples respectively.
- Commonwealth of New Zealand: Australia & New Zealand have long been associated with each other. In fact, New Zealand was offered to join the Federation of Australia, and is often mistaken as a state of Australia.
- Republic of Chile: Australia & Chile have been allied for some time now, and have a free trade agreement. They both import & export billions from each other each year.
- Federal Republic of Oman: Oman Is an important trade partner of Australia and tourist destination.
- Islamic Republic of Iran: Australia's main supplier of WMD's, also have a free trade agreement.