Quality Standards (edit template)
- Obtained information from a source? If so, have you added a works cited/bibliography where appropriate?
- Uploaded concept art if necessary? If so, have you added a caption and a works cited/bibliography where appropriate?
- Used someone else's work? If so, have you made sure that permission is not necessary, or that you have obtained the permission?
- Proofread your work for grammatical and spelling errors?
- Made sure that your work is reliable, accurate, and readable?
- Checked links to see if they work, and added an article for each red (unlinked) link?
- Read your work from another perspective to ensure that you are not being biased?
- Paid attention to others' comments about your work? If so, have you made any changes as a result?
- Have you checked the above standards with the articles of other contributors? If so, have you improved the articles yourself, or left a comment?
Please read Future:Style guide to learn more about the expected final result.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.