Table of Contents
What are Staff Members?
Bureaucrats are the most trusted members of the community who have proven their dedication to the site. They have access to all lower-ranking user rights. Bureaucrats have the ability to manipulate users rights, including the revoking and promoting of all user rights groups.They cannot directly revoke another user's bureaucrat status, but they can revoke their own.
Administrators are trusted users, who are chosen by the other staff members and also have access to the following tools:
- They have all privileges from the lower-ranking groups and also have the ability to:
- Delete and undelete pages, as well as delete images or files (it is not possible to **undelete images or files).
- Protect a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without administrator privileges.
- Block users who have been found guilty of some form of crime against the community (E.g. Vandalization, Theft, Serious Death threats, etc.)
- Grant and revoke lower-ranked staff member rights, provided they have good cause and are in agreement with multiple other administrators and bureaucrats.
- Edit the wiki's theme and format.
- Edit MediaWiki pages.
Discord moderators are users who have obtained chat moderator status via the user rights management. They are tasked with moderating the community’s discord server. They are able to kick, mute and ban users from the server, provided they have reasonable cause to do so. This can only be revoked if the staff agree to allow the person in question to return.
Note: Regularly active staff members in bold.
- Derp, since October 2016 by Aiothai
- Side, since November 2016 by Spacey
- Eledec, since May 2019 by Aiothai
- Everyone above
- Everyone above