| Chinese Superpower has Moved!|
I have been meaning to rework a bunch of stuff for a while now and I thought it best to do so on a separate wikia.
Message to Mods: Reworked versions of all my articles here are now all on the other wiki, so you can delete my articles here.
A timeline loosely based around the success of the BRI (One Belt One Road Initiative) in which the PRC becomes a Superpower leaving the world divided into two main blocks. This is fundamentally my subjective views of what such a future might look like so is unlikely to be particularly accurate but I will try my best.
Predictions of GDP and population
- All estimates of GDP (PPP) will be taken PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) 2015 forecast.
- All estimates of of Population will be taken from Population Pyramids of the World.
- Ethnic groups will be assumed not to significantly change in percentage over time.
- For not extant countries or countries that have significantly changed in this timeline the above will be estimated by extrapolating current data combined with the data above.
- Arunachal Pradesh had a population of 1.38 million and India had a population of 1.21 billion in 2011 (last census). In 2040 India will have a population of 1.63 billion so Arunachal Pradesh will most likely have a population of approximately 1.38*(1.63/1.21) ≈ 1.86 million.
- India is predicted to have a GDP (PPP) per capital of $26,600 in 2040 so Arunachal Pradesh will most likely have a GDP (PPP) of approximately 1.86*$26,600 ≈ $49,500 Million
These estimates are crude and make many assumptions but are better than guesstimating figures and are much quicker then making any real accurate predictions.
All changes to landmass will be taken from the Water Level Elevation Map at a height of +10 metres.
I am open to anyone who wants to collaborate with this timeline, but please note that I will not be taking every suggestion.
This is simply a placeholder page.